At Wild Heart Industries, “We choose to live by a set of values that steers what we do in life and how we do it. This platform ensures that our foundation is built upon a solid rock. Any business must expect storms, but if the foundation is built deep and secure, it will endure the test of hard times, remaining stable and immoveable. However, if the foundation choice is to build upon shallow sand, any storm that invades can test its strength. In the end, what was poorly built without care is weak and will collapse. Wild Heart’s foundation was established through hard work, experience, and dedication, as well as facing challenges with determination and achieving our goals. We place these foundational beliefs and values into practice to secure its future.” – Dawn Janho, Managing Member
Over the years, Wild Heart Industries has been able to assemble a management team that represents some of the most skilled and knowledgeable professionals in the industry. Our managers desire to be effective in order to help us attain success and growth. They effectively face challenges through years of experience and a strong history of achievements. They help foster a high morale and guide talented team members to provide exceptional service to our customers. They also realize the importance of loyalty and establishing long terms relationships with our suppliers. This approach enables our clients to have the upmost confidence and customer satisfaction in our staff, resources, and abilities.
Our Vision, Mission, and Values
At Wild Heart Industries, our vision is to be recognized as an industry leader by developing long term relationships with satisfied customers. We strive to do this by exceeding their expectations through excellence. We are committed to maintaining open and continuous communication with our clients while demonstrating our distinction through integrity, respect, and quality. We also aspire to be responsible citizens by contributing in a positive way in our communities, as well as serving with character and a purpose that brings honor to God. We wish to be a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us.
- Providing an exceptional work environment for our team members through honesty, respect, and self-worth. We strive to attract and retain the highest level of dedicated team members. We recognize they are our greatest asset and know that each individual has something to contribute. We trust them to do the right thing and want them to feel good about the work they accomplish. This is a necessity in achieving personal and professional success.
- Ensuring safety awareness for our team members. It is important that everyone goes home at the end of the day without injury or incident. Keeping our people safe and healthy is one of the most important aspects of our company.
- Ensuring the longevity of our company through repeat business and referrals achieved by customer service satisfaction. Our success depends on the loyalty of our customers. We strive to listen attentively to the needs of each client and offer innovative ideas and solutions that can best meet those needs. We offer the highest level of performance at a reasonable cost.
- Continuously improving and challenging ourselves, creating a profit that will enhance the lives of our team members, and, in part, giving back to the community through various programs and services, all while being the key leader at what we do.
When it comes to our vision, we’ve written the most important on the wall of our office: “Nothing is Impossible.” To us, this means that we expect progress. By maintaining this attitude we hope it motivates our team members to never give up and keep moving forward until each goal is achieved. We believe that Wild Heart’s hopes and dreams are attainable through committing to hard work. By having our principal vision displayed on our wall, it becomes a daily reminder—on both a professional and personal level—that whatever we dream, it can be.
At Wild Heart, we also believe in the values of teamwork, hard work, dedication, and respect for one another. Developing each of these values requires setting a good example and cultivating open and honest communication. We must motivate, encourage, and help one another. How we interact is of upmost importance. If any team member creates an atmosphere of animosity, causes division within the team, or is deceitful, we will fail. Therefore these behaviors will not be tolerated. We must be full of integrity, loyalty, accountability, and commitment to one another, striving to speak in a positive manner while working efficiently and offering excellence to our customers. In the end, whatever we do, whether in speech or action, let us do it abundantly well for we can never strive to be less than the best.
- NJ State Business Registration Certificate
- NJ State Certified Public Works Contractor Registration
- NJ State DMPC-27 Classified Contractor
- NJ State Home Improvement Contractor License
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Approved
- Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification
- Workman’s Comp Insurance Coverage (Bonded and Insured)
- State of NJ Certified Firefighters: Levels 1 & 2
- Certified 40 Hour HazWoper Certification
- First Aid, CPR and AED Certified
- Certified Emergency Medical Responder
Thank you for taking the time to visit us! Call us today for a free estimate or to schedule an appointment. We are here to help.